Please bring along clothes and footwear to wear on the water, comprising:
- warm top, eg fleece
- nylon tracksuit trousers or something similar (not jeans or cotton tracksuit bottoms which will become very cold when wet)
- trainers or wellington boots, or other suitable footwear you don’t mind getting wet
- spare dry clothes and footwear to change into after the session.
Optional kit (can be useful, if available):
- waterproof walking trousers
- hat (a beanie type of hat is good in the cold, while a baseball cap or similar is good in sun, or drizzle)
All of the above can be supplemented with a spray top, buoyancy aid, spraydeck, paddle and boat.