Kayaking Program 2016
Monday Nights – On the water for 6:30 pm
- Under the supervision of Paul Edgar, Senior Instructor
- (inexperienced kayakers will be given priority in selection of club equipment)
- Practice paddle work
- Perhaps a short paddle
Tuesday Nights – On the water for 6:30 pm
- Building up distance work & dealing with challenging conditions
- Practice advance techniques — towing, rolling, etc.
Sunday Paddle — meeting at the Boat Club 10:30 approx.
- Visiting coffee shops, restaurants and hotels around the Clyde coast.
- Kayakers must be competent to deal with changing weather conditions.
- Experienced kayakers are encouraged to use the club and club equipment as
- much as possible, taking into account their ability and weather conditions.