In light of the current Government advise the Management Committee are taking the following steps to minimise risk to our staff, Members, guests and the wider community.
1. Effective immediately reduce the opening hours of the bar to ONLY Friday-Sunday. This to be reviewed constantly and will be amended given instruction from Government, staff concerns or lack of use by Members.
2. Effective immediately all Club and Private social functions are cancelled until the end of April. Any extension of this cancellation to be made on or by 16th April.
3. Effective immediately all Club organised water based activities cancelled on same basis as above. No restriction placed on members who choose to use boats and equipment, but the Club will not be organising anything.
4. Postpone AGM until Thursday 21st May, with this date to be reviewed on 16th April. Issue all relevant paperwork that would have gone to Members at the AGM by 26th March. We are looking into doing this electronically and manually.
5. Suspend any Subs increase or approval of the 2020-21 budget, as these are things that require approval at the AGM. Subs Notices go out all as level agreed at AGM 2019.
As the situation evolves there may be changes to these measures.
We trust that you understand and accept that these measures are in the best interest of the Club, Members and the wider community.
Adam A. Graham