Starting on the morning of Saturday, 12 December the RWSABC COVID Procedures have changed to reflect that Inverclyde has now moved in Level 2 Local Restrictions.
This allows Rowing and Swimming with more than 2 households to take place at the Royal West. Paddlesports were allowed to meet together in groups of larger than 2 households while under Level 3 restrictions so they will see little change in the procedures.
Some points to note are:
- If paddling you should review the Generic Risk Assessment for Kayaking that can be found at https://bit.ly/KayakRA
- If rowing or swimming you should review the Generic Risk Assessment for Rowing and Swimming that can be found at https://bit.ly/rowswimRA
- Everyone should review the updated COVID procedures which can be found at https://bit.ly/32HMcl1
- One person needs to contact the COVID Officer by email or WhatsApp before the Outing to say you have read and understood the risk assessment, the date, start time and expected duration of your outing and who you expect to be on the outing
- The same person needs to contact the COVID Officer after the outing to give the actual duration and to update the participants if there have been changes compared to the initial email
- The COVID Officer (Joe Heffernan) can be contacted at email address firstname.lastname@example.org or via the Rowing TRAINING WhatsApp Group or via WhatsApp to mobile 07920 381372
- If not living in Inverclyde please check whether you are allowed to travel to a Level 2 area.
We hope these updated procedures will see more people taking advantage of water sports at the Royal West.
If you have any questions please contact Joe Heffernan (COVID Officer) via email to email@example.com
Happy paddling, rowing and swimming!