Our 3rd Sail and Oar Festival is fast approaching. Water based activity is looking good this year.
* We are hoping to have 4 skiffs out on the water.
* Cumbrae water sports center are booked to provide a ‘Come and Try’ event both days with sailing dinghies
* Galgael will be here with their boat ‘Orcuan’ which will be providing trips round the bay
* Hopefully we may also have canoes.
Plus all the usual land based activities
* Galgael Traditional Crafts Demonstrators
* Childrens crafts and entertainment
* Live music
* Ceildh on Saturday night
* Meet and Greet event in Newton lounge on Friday from 8.30pm
* And more that I have probably fogotten about.
Usually arrangements apply
Camping at back of Garrison with access to Drop In Centre
Ferry pases for participants
CalMac require us to supply them with a list of names/numbers/licence plate nos/boat trailers/caravans etc. I would be grateful if you can supply us with the required details within the next week or two.
Any questions or problems I can help you with just get in touch.
We look forward to welcoming you all back to Millport.
(Beach and Water Activities)