Due to the increasing popularity of this event and the potential for overcrowding on the night, the Management Committee has taken the decision to limit the numbers and ticket the event this year. All the proceeds from the ticket sales will go towards the ongoing fundraising for a Publicly Accessible Defibrillator, to be fitted to the outside of the clubhouse.
The list will be available from 3pm this afternoon.
In order to make the process a bit fairer we have a few Terms & Conditions.
1. Tickets are £5.00 per adult/child. Inclusion on the list will only be made when payment is received. (If your child takes up a seat then they need to be paid for)
2. Members are restricted to 6 tickets each, including themselves.
3. Member buying the tickets must be present on the night to sign in their guests
4. If, after you have purchased your tickets, you find you cannot attend, please let us know and we will attempt to resell them to members on the waiting list.
5. We will have a Waiting List running, so if you want up to another four tickets add your name to that too.
6. There will be no seat allocation, so if you have a preferred location it would be advisable to get down early. Club opens at 6:30pm.
Couple of points of note.
a. No children are allowed in the Bar.
b. The Bar will close between 11:50pm and 00:10am to allow the bar Staff to see in the Bells