For the 2nd year running the Management Committee has taken the decision to ticket this event due to its ever increasing popularity….
However, this year we are going to give you the option of letting us know whether you would like to sit in the Hall or in the Bar, also if you wish to sit in the company of other specific Members.
The List will be available at the Bar from 5pm on Friday 22nd November.
In order to make the process a bit fairer we have a few Terms & Conditions.
1. Tickets are £5.00 per adult/child. Inclusion on the list will only be made when payment is received. (If your child takes up a seat then they need to be paid for)
2. Members must buy the tickets in person from the Bar, they cannot be reserved and paid for later.
3. Members are restricted to 6 tickets each, including themselves.
4. Member buying the tickets must be present on the night to sign in their guests and remain with them for the duration of the evening.
5. If, after you have purchased your tickets, you find you cannot attend, please let us know and we will attempt to resell them to via Waiting List.
6. We will have a Waiting List running, so if you want up to another four tickets add your name to that too.
7. As our Licence precludes children from sitting in the Bar, groups with children will automatically be allocated seats in the Hall. Please indicate on the list if there are children in the group.
8. We will let you know where you will be sitting prior to the event.
Points to note.
a) All guests must be signed in by a Member.
b) No children are allowed in the Bar.
c) The Bar will close between 11:50pm and 00:10am to allow the Bar Staff to see in the Bells
All the proceeds from the ticket sales will go towards various projects around the Club.