The Royal West Website has been upgraded. The screenshot shown above shows the Club’s website after it was upgraded and went live. It doesn’t look significantly different to what was there before but the Committee employed TweetiePieMedia of Greenock to undertake the following work:
- Bring the version of WordPress used for the Website up to the current version
- Provide for the backup of the website on a regular basis
- Provide training videos for users to watch that will allow more people to edit and add pages to the website
- Provide on-going maintenance
- Assist in case of emergencies or problems with the website
Now that the major upgrade is completed the Committee expect to freshen up the site with new images and pages. If you have any comments or suggestions please send them to the Honorary Secretary.