Just a quick update on events and activity at the Club. Have added the links to appropriate pages on the website where you can get more information.
1. Club opening hours during the festive season
(Hogmanay should be a blast again)
2. Boat Club gifts for Christmas
3. “Old Clyde Pullers” by our own Tom Mackay
Copies available in the bar for £ 9.99. All profits going to the club.
4. December Boat Club Session this Friday
Always and good night of live music and this week should be especially festive.
5. Planning & organizing for the 150th Anniversary events in June next year are well underway.
Please remember to return the forms posted out a few weeks ago if you wish to participate in the events on the water and/or attend the ball on 18th June. Have attached a copy of the form in case you have misplaced it.
6. Upgrading work on the clubhouse well underway.
a. Front door surround and bridge have been replaced. Final snagging going on at the moment.
b. Heating boiler being replaced today and tomorrow, hot water boiler on Wednesday & Thursday.
c. New coloured pelmet lighting being installed in the hall to replace the coloured down lighters.
d. Audio visual equipment should be fully function this weekend. This will allow us to run better presentations and watch major televised events on the big screen in the hall.
7. Club website has a webcam now that allows you to check the river conditions before you come down to the Club.
8. The clubhouse has been decorated for the festive season
Trust the above gives you a flavour of what is going on at the Club.
Royal West of Scotland ABC